Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fish Tacos, the new "power lunch"

It was a pretty good day, thus far. I had a meeting with my first prospective client, which is always a positive. He seemed to like what I was saying, so now it's a matter of him reviewing what I proposed with his business partner to decide if they want to use my services or not.

The best thing, besides the possibility of getting paid to do work, is that he agreed with the idea that quality writing/written communication services, business or otherwise, are hard to come by. You better believe I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

On my way back, I did stop and have a grilled tuna taco for lunch. Hot damn, those things are tasty. And I didn't even wash it down with a beer, which must say something about my self discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment